This package is for the couple who wants to play a big part in the planning process but need an expert to make sure that they have all the details covered. DEi is here to save you time and money by helping you select the right vendors and take care of those fine details you don't have time for.
Our Partial Wedding Planning package includes:
· Unlimited emails and phone conversations
· Up to 7 hours of face-to-face or Zoom meetings including site visits and vendor meetings.
· Customized wedding checklist and reminder notices.
· Detailed wedding day timeline for couple, wedding party and vendors.
· Recommend venues within couple’s budget and style.
· Schedule and attend venue site visits as needed.
· Serve as the liaison between couple and venue staff.
· Upon request, develop room layout and seating chart for ceremony and reception.
· Recommend vendors within couple’s budget, style and needs. (Cake designers, photographers, videographers, DJs, musicians, florists, officiants, lighting, décor specialists, hair/makeup artists and more.)
· Schedule and attend vendor meetings as needed.
· Serve as the liaison between couple and vendors starting 8 weeks before wedding date.
· Submit final head counts to appropriate vendors.
· Obtain a copy of all vendor contracts to review and confirm details.
· Collect copies of vendor insurance certificates if required by the venue.
· Schedule and direct wedding rehearsal.
Wedding Day Coordination
· Wedding day coordination up to 10 hours including setup and breakdown.
· Three (3) additional Wedding Day Assistants includes 1 Personal assistant to bride and groom.
· Assist wedding party as needed prior to the ceremony.
· Distribute wedding party bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages.
· Serve as point of contact for all vendors and oversee vendor setup of ceremony and reception space.
· Setup couple’s personal décor, to include unity candle, guest book, card box, wedding favors, seating chart, place cards, cake cutter, special photos, signs, couple’s toasting flutes.
· Perform final inspections on setup of ceremony and reception.
· Manage all ceremony and reception activities according to timeline.
· Greet guests and assist with seating arrangements.
· Distribute final payment and gratuities to vendors (paid by couple).
· Coordinate collection and transport of wedding gifts and personal items with individuals designated by the couple.
Additional add-on services available:
· Save-the date assembly and mailing.
· Invitation assembly and mailing.
· Collect and Manage Guest List RSVP’s.
· Create and distribute wedding weekend timelines for out-of-town guests.
· Assemble and deliver guest welcome bags to host hotel.
· Arrange wedding party transportation from host hotel to and from ceremony and reception.
· Schedule and Coordinate guest transportation from host hotel to and from ceremony and reception.
· Schedule and Coordinate Post Wedding Brunch
Bring your ideas and leave the details to us!